Thursday, May 14, 2015

Week in Review - Musical & Baseball

My week in review post yesterday was from 2 weeks ago and this week in review post is from last week. 

I've been meaning to list our mamaRoo to sell, but then I end up using it. A lot times Hollon likes to take a quick cat nap in the afternoons. I put her in the swing and she naps and I can get dinner started. 

On Tuesday, Jake's quad at school had their end of the school year musical. He has been singing these songs for weeks, so it was nice to actually hear the full versions. 


We had our 2nd to last game of the season

He was "protecting" Hollon

Our bonus room/guest bedroom/craft room/office basically looks like a
disaster zone by the end of the day
Hollon had a beets & banana mustache after her dinner. (And no, I did not make that combination. This was some store bought baby food!)


After our last practice of the season, Nicole, the head coach's wife brought water guns for all the kids.

Chasing after Coach Ivan



We've got to lower the crib mattress again. Hollon likes to lean over the side of the crib. 

She got up from a nap and when I walked into the room, she was waving. Thankfully I had the camera already in her room, so I was able to grab it & snap a picture.

Robbie played the trumpet in middle school band. Jake had a little musical set from his baby days and H loves the trumpet from that set. Maybe following in daddy's footsteps?



On Friday, Jake's school had field day. I wasn't able to volunteer at this one, but I stole this picture from another mom's facebook page. 

Jake got to pick out a tattoo. He picked a kitten. Poor thing. He didn't understand why I wanted to take pictures of it. And why I made him keep it on until Rob got home and could see it. (As soon as Jake gets a tattoo, he wants to wash it off.) 


Last game of the season


Getting some advice from coach dad










Coach Ivan & Jake

Jake & one of his favorite friends from the team, Lance

God bless that hair. He is getting it cut today.

The Pelham Cubs 5-6 Year-olds

#1 in their age division
Keeping it real - it was only out of 3 teams, but still.
They only lost 1 game the entire season

Jake & Dad/Coach


Afterwards, we celebrated at one of our favorite places to eat - Papa Saia's. They have great outdoor seating that overlooks Buck Creek. Hollon loved looking over Robbie's shoulder at the waterfall.





One of her naps, she fell asleep holding her baby doll. So sweet!

No comments: