Friday, May 15, 2015

Mother's Day

At school for Mother's Day, Jake gave a plant and completed this questionnaire.
In case you don't read kindergarten spelling:
My mom is 50 years old (he got the 5 & 0 turned around)
She likes to read
The best thing she cooks is spaghetti and meatballs
Her favorite food is pizza
Her favorite thing to do to relax is lay on the bed
We like to play games together
She is really good at cooking
As you can see, my mom is special because she takes care of me

On Sunday, we went to church with my family in Prattville and then had lunch at their house.
Marrell & Jake playing with Hollon

My 2 little kiddos that call me mom
Our family


With amazing Mom/Nana
Just a typical afternoon at Nana & Gran's




Our extended family came over for lunch
Hollon & Deacon playing

I love Marrell's gloves


My Mother's Day Memories
The Bush's were out of town that weekend, so we had to celebrate with them later in the week.

I feel blessed to be the mother of Jake & Hollon and Robbie & I are so incredibly blessed to have our moms.  Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: