Monday, March 9, 2015

Week in Review

(From 2 weeks ago)
Early in the week, we ran errands.

Excuse the drool all over the pants
We are in full drool mode here
 On Thursday, Hollon had her 6 month checkup


She also celebrated her half birthday!



 Rob was out of town Thursday through Sunday, so it was just the kids and me. I was finishing up some work and Jake was playing on his computer. Hollon wanted to help him.
Just let me grab this real quick

Of course Jake pushed her away

They eventually compromised
 Saturday morning while I was getting ready, Jake built a "nest" for him & Hollon.
Jake had his first baseball practice Saturday morning. I meant to take a picture before we left, but of course we were running late. After that, I had several errands around town. We were gone for about 6 hours just the kids & me. I was so proud of how well they did. (It didn't hurt that one of the errands was taking Jake to Toys R Us to spend some birthday gift certificates.) We ended at Mimi & Granddad's house for dinner and to hang out. 

No comments: