Monday, March 2, 2015

Week in Review

This post is actually from 2 weeks ago. I've been slammed with work since getting back from Disney and a certain little lady can be high maintenance sometimes. When Hollon is good, she is soooooooooooooooo good. But when she wants to be held but is not, she is soooooooooooooooo not good. My day (as every mom's day!) is a balancing act. Sometimes I get it right, sometimes I get it wrong & sometimes the blog just doesn't get updated. But hopefully I get it caught up this week. Hey, I can't leave my 3 readers hanging!  

Also, please excuse the quality of photos. Our regular camera lens has a tiny cracked piece that connects it to the camera. I'm scared to use it without causing more damage, so until we get it fixed, my options for taking pictures are with my iPhone or our long lens. 

Back to our week in review. Thankfully while we were in Disney, my mom kept Hollon on her normal schedule (she had our permission to break schedule if needed for survival). Tuesday & Wednesday we had pretty good days. (Thursday & Friday were not too desirable.) 
I missed this smiling little face

Proudly showing her 2 little teeth

Jake had fun looking through his Valentine's cards since he missed
the class party while at Disney


Usually we are upstairs when Robbie gets home from work. We can hear the garage door opening and Jake loves to hide. This time, he took a partner in crime to hide with him.
He usually hides between the wall & side of the sofa with a blanket over him.
I never said he was a great hider.


Cousins Woody & Gaines sent Jake his birthday gift since they couldn't come to his party. It was a Lego RV. Jake was so excited and insisted they immediately put it together. 
Isn't the quality of my iPhone photo taking amazing?
This is one of Hollon's favorite positions in the exersaucer.

Sweet girl is so good at sitting up!
(I still keep a ton of pillows around her though)

So also loves to roll over to the bookcase & pull out catalogs

Hanging out in her crib while I work on her closet


Over the weekend, we had some friends in town from Atlanta that were in Birmingham for a concert. We met them for a little while downtown. While we were out Mimi & Granddad watched Jake & Hollon.
They sent us this photo
(Jake is watching a movie)

No comments: