Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Week in Review - Jeans, Tummy Time, Birthday & First Food

Question: Are skinny jeans appropriate for a 4 month old with chunky thighs?

I'm not a fan of jeans on babies. But Hollon had a top that I couldn't find leggings to match. So I bought a pair of skinny jeans (size 6-12M). When Hollon wore the top, I ended up not paring it with jeans. I had already had torn the tags off the jeans & washed them, so heaven forbid we not wear them at least once. So on Monday, when we went out to run errands, I put them on her with a different little top that I had picked up.
Awkward from this angle 
Awkward from this angle too.
Not sure if it's the jeans or the fact she looks like she has no neck in pictures.

Trying to sit up. Still awkward. 
We'll just make it a head shot.
Verdict: No. Skinny jeans do not work with 4 month old chunky thighs.

Jake's legos got taken apart a few months ago when we had some friends over. We left them apart, so he could build other things with them. The way they make legos today, it's hard to build a house out of legos that built the batmobile. So Jake ended up just not playing with them. Since Christmas break, Jake & Robbie have been hard at work rebuilding everything and adding the new ones he got. Final results...


On Tuesday, Hollon had her 4 month check up.


After our failed report of rolling over, I've tried to put Hollon on her stomach more.
She is fine as long as you are down on the floor with her

But the minute you get up, she just head plants

And eats the pillow
Wrestling with brother while I cook dinner...
Obviously I need to buy larger size clothing for my children
Both of their bellies are hanging out



Jake's class celebrated his birthday. 2 weeks after his actual birthday.
#christmasevebirthdayproblems

Friday night (1/9) we tried cereal for the first time. 
She like it...


Saturday night, we watched movies upstairs

No comments: