Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Mo

The Birthday Girl
On September 8th, Jake's best friend, his cousin Marrell (who he calls Mo-Mo) turned 5. She had her birthday party early Saturday morning and there was NO WAY Jake was going to miss it. Jake & Marrell have such a special relationship. There is only 3 months separating them. Since we've move to Birmingham and my parents keep Jake a lot more, he & Marrell spend a lot of time together. We don't know if we can give Jake a sibling, so Marrell is the closest thing he has. And they love (& fight) like brother & sister. I could sit & listen to them talk to each other all day long. I hope he always loves his Mo-Mo so much more than just as his cousin. She is his best friend & sister. They are fiercely protective of each other and I hope that never changes. Happy 5th Birthday Marrell!!

Jake & Marrell

Blowing out her candle

Her Birthday Castle!!




A look back....
My first time meeting Marrell Sidney Hollon.
 She was only a few weeks old & I was 23 weeks pregnant with Jake.

Jake & Mo's first time meeting
Mo 5 months & Jake 2 months


Mo 9 months & Jake 6 months

1 year old



2 year old


3 year old


4 year old

Happy Birthday Marrell!! We love you so very much!!

(Looking back at these pictures, you can tell how much my sister-in-law & I love smocking, monograms & appliques. Ha! We love to dress our kids as a true southern gentleman & a true southern little lady!)

No comments: