Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2013 Football Season - Week 3

We were in Auburn once again, this time for their SEC opener against Mississippi State.
Jake & cousin Jackson
Big Aubie got to come out
(Usually Robbie hates when it comes out because it's
one extra thing he has to put up. But the kids love it!)
Jake kept calling it a balloon.

Aunt Andrea & Jake

These little boys love to play outside!





We have an all boy tailgate!

The Bush family
From left to right: cousin Gina (married to Eric & expecting baby Evan in late Oct!),
Uncle Mike (Chuck's brother), Chuck, Judy, GG Kathy (Granddad Jake's
wife), cousin Eric (Mike's son), Rob, me, extended cousins Belinda & Richard
 Bush, Jackson, Uncle Johnathan, Jake, Aunt Andrea & Granddad Jake
 *Note: I'm not wearing red for MS State. I usually try to dress in a neutral color, but I had to pull out all the stops for an Alabama win against A&M. (I'm still waiting for my thank you letter from Alabama.)  Plus, I knew that I wasn't going to the game, so I figured I wouldn't embarrass the Bush's too much.
 
Hill, Jake & Jackson cooling off in the RV

Perfect way to end the night....
Watermelon
 
 

No comments: