Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tiffany's Wedding

On Saturday was my cousin's Tiffany's wedding. It was held at a gorgeous house outside of Montgomery. Everything was so beautiful! I was taking candid shots for my Aunt Deborah, so I had bought a memory stick that I could just give directly to her. I didn't think about that would mean I would have no pictures on my memory stick! So, I had to swipe some pictures from my sister's blog. Unfortunately, she did not have any pictures of the actual lovely bride & groom. But she did have some pretty funny pictures of the kids.


It was a wee bit hot. Especially for hot natured Jake. His jon jon kept coming unbuttoned at the bottom, so he certainly ran with it. Peep show... free of charge.

Not one to let her cousin flash by himself, Marrell decided to join the peep show as well
The kids dancing

Sunday after church. Nana & her grandkids!

The kids dancing. So cute!




No comments: