Thursday, June 16, 2011

Monogrammed Items for Sale

This post breaks my heart to write. I've gone back & forth what to do with Jake's monogrammed clothes. I know it sounds crazy, but I just love things monogrammed. Many of the items were gifts, so they are just very special to me. But what am I seriously going to do with them? It's not like our next child will be named Jake. And am I seriously going to hold on to them until Jake has a child & hopes he names it Jake? They will just sit in a box in the attic until I take them out to see yellow stains all over them. So I figure I should give them to a good home (and at least try to re-coop a small portion of all the money I've spent!). So... if you know anyone with a child named Jake, let me know & make an offer!

1) Airplane long sleeve tee (size 24M) (Matches red check pants below)
2) Reindeer long sleeve tee (size 24 M) & Red/White check pants
3) Green check jon jon (size 9M)
4) Brown corduroy long jon jon (handmade, probably around size 12M)
Gerber stripe onesie (size 0-3M), Brown short sleeve shirt (size 18M), Red long sleeve tee (size 12M), Christmas pajamas (size 2T), 2 bibs, burp cloth & hat
I also have things that are monogrammed with his initials. JWB & jBw. Light blue corduroy overalls (size 0-3M), Navy overalls (size 3-6M) & Red/Brown long sleeve tee & corduroy pants (size 18-24M). Also a bib & burp cloth.


No comments: