Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Football Season 2010 - Week 8

Jake spent the weekend with my parents so that I could go to the Auburn / LSU game. (Not that hanging out at the RV with Jake is not fun during the game.) I love the big games because it means big tailgates with lots of visitors & food. Fun!!

This was only some of the food
Robbie's sister Andrea brought the cake
The inside of the cake. One side was blue & orange and the other side was purple & gold.
A get well message from the group to Summer. We are happy to report that Summer is out of the ICU and has been moved to a rehabilitation center in Birmingham. Please continue to keep her in your prayers. Summer was one of the 4 original members of the tailgating group and everyone sure does miss her. But we are cheering her on & counting down the days until she is back. We love you Summer!

Katherine & Doug
The Owens
The Hall's
Robbie's sister Andrea & her friend
There were a few people at the game. I will have to say that was a great game to be at. The crowd excitement was amazing. Lots of fun.
The Bush's
Since Alabama still has to play both teams & both teams were undefeated, either team losing was great in my book. Since I was probably one of the few people not screaming their head off during the game, I got to do a lot of people watching.
I saw our friend Zach's Doppelganger
Sweet love after a first down. This couple kissed throughout the entire game. And I don't mean a quick kiss. These were long passionate kisses. They celebrated everything with a kiss. To make things even weirder, they appeared to be sitting with his parents. And to be even weirder, there was some girl sitting behind them taking pictures of it!
You know you've brought your A-game when it includes a huge purple velvet hat with leopard trim. I felt bad for the women sitting behind him trying to see over.
I was scared this woman was going to beat me up for taking her picture. She was not happy with the loss.

No comments: