Thursday, August 5, 2010

July 26-30 (Post by Jake Bush)

Finally, my mom is letting ME (Jake Bush) write a post. So there will be no sappy stories, photos of me wearing sissy clothes & NO naked pictures.

My daycare's air conditioner went out, so I was going to get a 2 day break from school. YEA! Because mommy & daddy were super busy at their daycares that week, I got to spend the whole week with Nana & Gran. It's a whole new different world there. There are all kinds of foods they let me eat & fun stuff that mommy & daddy would never let me play with at our house.

On Monday, Nana & Gran were also watching my cousins Maddox & Mo-mo. I love my cousins so much (even if they are girls!). We played hard all day. We rode on Gran's Gator (Nana was too busy making sure Gran didn't go too fast to take pictures.) We also played in the outside bathtub. For some reason, Nana & Gran were too scared for us to play in the big bathtub, so we had to play in the smaller one. It was still lots of fun!


On Tuesday, Nana & Gran were very brave and took us all to the zoo. My favorite was the birds. I also loved the train ride. Me & Mo-mo are not fighting in the picture. She's a pincher though & I'm a hitter. We have to keep each other in line, but we also love to play together (as long as I get the toy I want). For some reason, Nana & Gran collapsed on the floor once we got home. Guess they were just tired from all the fun!

On Wednesday & Thursday, Maddox & Mo-mo did not come over. I missed them, but was glad to get to get Nana & Gran all to myself. Gran & I love playing in the creek. He doesn't even care that I get dirty! Then, he lets me wash off & play with the water hose. Mommy & Daddy keep hiding ours at our house. I love to read books with my Nana. She didn't mind reading books over & over to me. And she didn't skip pages like mom does to hurry & finish the book.
I had a fun time & only gained 10 pounds. Thankfully though, I lost it wrestling & running away from the pincher. I had so much fun on the farm. Thank you Nana & Gran for being much cooler than my parents!

No comments: