Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Where we've been...

It has been a crazy last 2 weeks. A stomach bug was going around Jake's daycare, so he was home one day because they thought he may have the symptoms (he didn't get it). He then spent a long weekend with my parents while Robbie & I celebrated Chris & Alli's wedding. When we got Jake back, of course he was sent home 2 days later for possibly have the virus symptom again. He never got sick, but I guess passed something on to Robbie, because then Robbie was home sick with it. Mix that in with a new executive for my company being in town, so I had to go to a welcome dinner & had a week full of meetings. Never a dull moment! We used the past long weekend, to just hang out & relax. We cooked out with friends, played outside & just had a wonderful relaxing weekend. Robbie, Jake & I all also got caught up on our sleep. YEA! Below is everything that has been going on...

No comments: