Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Chris & Alli's Wedding

You know a wedding is going to be a good time when the festivities begin Thursday night & don't end until Sunday afternoon. Thursday night was a girl's dinner (which I realized after I got there that our memory space on the camera was full:( so no pictures). Friday afternoon was the Bridesmaid's Luncheon & then that night was the rehearsal & rehearsal dinner. We were super excited because our friends Robbie & Denise came in for the wedding from Delaware. They are always so much fun! Saturday was the big day. Alli made an absolutely beautiful bride. The wedding was held on the golf course and was gorgeous. It was a beautiful ceremony. We are so happy for Alli & Chris and had so much fun celebrating their marriage that night at the reception. Sunday, Alli's parents hosted a brunch at their house. Such good times spent celebrating with awesome friends.
Robbie & I at the rehearsal

Best friends! Robbie & Lara

Group shot. I wish the photo wasn't so dark!
Robbie & I with Robbie & Denise
Robbie & Alli
Robbie with 2 of his oldest friends, Lara & Vanessa
Wedding Day! Alli dancing with her dad.
The happy couple
How cute is this?!? Instead of a wedding cake, they had cupcakes. The cupcakes had a white chocolate golf ball sitting on a patch of grass. Cute & Yummy!

Robbie & Zach with Alli
Sweet family! Zach, Kimberly & Addie
Me, Alli & Lara
Robbie & I
Robbie & I with his parents who were in town for the wedding
Me, Margaret & Kimberly
Robbie & I with the amazing couple!

No comments: