Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Trying out the Camera - Take 22

Okay, so this past weekend was my turn to try out the camera. Jake was not exactly cooperative. It was especially hard trying to entertain him while taking his picture. How do photographers make it look so flawless and easy? I have so much respect for them! Unfortunately, I only got about 15 minutes of camera time before some work stuff came up that I needed to take care of. I'm definitely learning though! I have no idea about editing though. I just have to figure out how to use the camera first!
Really mom?!?

Reaching for his favorite sleeping pal

Mr. Nosey

I LOVE this video of Jake. We have been working for months trying to teach him different body parts. He has poking your eye out, picking your nose & gagging your mouth, but he never points to the right body part when you ask. The other night I was messing with Jake because he loves to pull his shirt up and rub his belly. I started asking where his belly button was & he actually pointed to it. I asked him to point to eyes & he just looked blankly at me, but I asked for him to point to his belly button & he did again. YEA! He has finally learned 1 body part! I'm not sure if you can hear it in the video (over my annoying voice), but it sounds like he is saying "but but". Maybe he is trying to say belly button??


Projects: My new obsession (behind the other 900) is painting frames. The frames are only $1 at Michael's so who cares if I mess it up?! My friend Margaret asked me to make a frame for her son's room. The other is one that I copied from the web.


No comments: