Tuesday, March 2, 2010

For the Love of Reading & Dancing

Jake LOVES anything to do with books & anything to do with music. I tried posting this video of him dancing a week or so ago. For some reason, blogger would sometimes say that the video was unavailable. So I'm trying it again. I've got to get some updated video though because he has already advanced his moves. He now also dances in the car. He'll bob his head to the music. It's so funny & cute! I've got to get it on video!

Jake also loves books. He really likes to sit in your lap & you read to him. But in case someone is not available, he is also fine just sitting in the floor "reading" a book. I finally caught it on video.

His other new thing that he loves to do is pout. He'll stick his bottom lip out and tilt his head to his shoulder. He knows he looks cute doing it and it is so hard not to laugh. He'll pull out the pout anytime you won't let him play with the laptop or phone.

1 comment:

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

I found your blog through Julie Luker's. I absolutely love the video of him reading, it's so precious!