Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Robbie's parents (Mimi & Granddad) were in Chattanooga this weekend for Easter. They watched Jake on Good Friday since his school was closed. They also babysat Saturday night so that Robbie & I could have an early anniversary dinner. We cheered Phil on during the Master's and then enjoyed a beautiful Easter Sunday.
Before school one morning
Jake & Mommy
He's got his golfer's best on
Jake & Bruiser looking out the window
Watching golf

Jake & Daddy
This is not actually Jake's Easter outfit. He made it through church & lunch, but at the end of lunch he had a major blowout. It was his worse so far. It was puddled in his car seat. No one warned me that breastfed babies poop was basically liquid. I don't know what else we can do to stop the leaks. I'm going to start putting a plastic bag around his diaper.
The flash on the camera goes off right before I take Jake's picture, so he always looks like a deer in headlights
Looking at his Easter basket (Robbie hates the bunny ears. I think they look funny. Jake will probably kill me when he is older!)



No comments: