Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend

It was a crazy busy weekend, but we got to visit with so many good friends, it was worth it!! Over the weekend our good friends Travis & Paulette were married. Robbie was in the wedding, so we had a packed weekend. The rehearsal dinner Friday night was a blast, the wedding on Saturday was beautiful & we all had such a great time at the reception Saturday night! Robbie P. & Denise came down for the wedding from DE & Chad & Melanie came up from Auburn. Two of my sorority sisters from Troy just happened to be in Chattanooga this weekend, so I got to meet up with them & introduce them to Jake. To top it off, Sunday was mine & Robbie's anniversary. (More about that to come later!) Thank you also to Robbie's parents who came up to watch Jake. Since it was our anniversary, Robbie & I decided to stay downtown for the weekend. I figured that it would be nice for Robbie & I, plus I could get used to spending the night away from Jake, while still being in the same town. He did great, but his fat little cheeks got extra kisses from me missing him!

Friday night at the rehearsal dinner


The beautiful couple
Robbie with high school friends David & Zach
We were celebrating our own wedding a year ago in the exact location!
With Denise & Robbie (both Robbie's went to high school together)
With Chad & Melanie
Jake meeting my friend Julie Robbie & Denise got to hang out with us on Sunday before their flight home

No comments: