Friday, December 26, 2008

Surprise Christmas Present-Pictures

Story to come later, but I know that pictures are what people really want to see. It's been a pretty crazy last 48 hours, but Robbie, Jake & I are home & doing good.


Welcome to the world Jacob William Bush "Jake". Born December 24 at 11:24 PM. Weight: 5 lbs. 14 ozs. Height: 19 3/4 inches.

Much better!

He has crazy blond hair
Merry Christmas from the hospital!

He was so early, I had not gotten him a going home outfit yet. I described what I wanted & my mom ran out & bought it a few hours before we went home. I don't think he liked it! We only live 5 minutes from the hospital & he pooped through his diaper onto the outfit before we could get home.

When we went to the hospital on Wednesday, we never imagined that we would be leaving 48 hours later with our son.
At home :)



2 comments:

The Cains said...

WOW!!! What a Christmas gift!!! He is gorgeous -- so glad that Mom and baby and Dad are doing well. You guys are in our thoughts and prayers! He is gorgeous!

Love,
Megann & David Cain

Lisa said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything went okay!