Monday, October 6, 2008

Lara's Birthday

Happy Birthday Lara! Friday night I helped host a birthday party for Lara. I was so excited to finally get to do something for her. She has been such a good friend to both Robbie & I. She was one of the first of Robbie's friends that I met. We hit it off right away and became instant friends. I lived with her the year before Robbie & I were married and she & Robbie have been friends since junior high. So she is a very important & special person to Robbie & I. We were both so excited to celebrate her birthday with her and celebrate what an awesome friend she is!

Lara with hostesses Shelly, Kelli & myself
Beautiful view of downtown Chattanooga from Kelli's deck

Emma, Lara, Jamie, Jennifer & Shelly
Robbie, Zach & Chris
Emma, Lara, Kimberly & Alli
Robbie & I (25 weeks! Only 15 more to go!)

No comments: