Friday, April 6, 2018

March - Baseball and Easter Parties

The weather in March has been..... YUCK! Rainy and cold. Then a hint of spring in the afternoon, to only go to freezing again in the morning. 

But this girl is still posing for her morning pictures. 


Fashion with a 3-year-old - my sister got Hollon this precious jumper. I've tried to get H to wear it for months now and she consistently refused. Then all of sudden one morning, she decided she wanted to wear it. And now she has asked to wear it almost every day. I honestly do not understand the 3-year-old's mind. (Also, please excuse the hair. She has also been on an "Elsa" hair style lately. She wants her hair braided in the back. I can't do a french braid, so it is just a puny low ponytail braid. Her hair is so fine, the front won't stay back and just looks messy. Again, life with an opinionated three-nager.) 

Not a great pic of H, but I'm documenting only because I loved these little pants. But she had an accident at school, so they changed her into her "extra" pants. They had a substitute that day and the wet green pants didn't get put in Hollon's backpack. And they are now lost forever. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Posing with an old stuff toy of mine

I just love her little grins
(And yes the lighting is horrible in the last 2 pictures. But again, an opinionated little girl insisted on that exact spot.๐Ÿ˜’)

Saturday was opening day at the park. For the 4th year in a row, opening ceremonies and pictures were messed up by rain. Everything got pushed back into later in the day.





Wasting time between ceremonies - pictures - game, we ran into some sweet friends











Hollon was actually sooooooo good during the game (maybe because it was a Saturday game and not a evening weekday game?). Afterwards though, as we waited for dad & Jake to finish meeting with the team, she found a huge water puddle that was calling her name.


Proud mommy moment - she wanted to walk through the water puddle, but didn't want any water to get on her dress๐Ÿ˜„

These little pebbles line all the baseball fences. H loves to play in them.


And finish off with some singing and dancing


So proud of Jake!
(I would have loved to taken more pictures of him, but every time I got my camera out, he freaked that I was embarrassing him. So I have 25 pictures of Hollon playing in water, rocks and dancing. And 3 pictures of the actual child we were there to see.) 


Last week of school before spring break & Easter!


On Thursday, she had her Tu-Th class Easter party and egg hunt











When we got home, I wanted to get a few pictures of Hollon in her cute dress that Judy made (spoiler alert..... I will soon have some very exciting news on a new little project!!!!!!!). (I was also hoping to edit out the pizza stains H had already gotten on the dress.) She WAS NOT having it. She is terrified of an type of bug. She was panicked the entire time that a bug was nearby. 

So we will just have to work on these pictures later. And once I get her pizza stains (& winkles & facial expressions) out. 

On Friday, she had her M-W-F class party and egg hunt




Hollon and her bestie Christopher










No comments: