Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Summer Week 6 - Oak Mt Camp and Slime

Hollon's daycare had a "patriotic wear" theme day. They ended up using this picture of Hollon & some of her classmates as their cover photo on their Facebook page. 

Jake was back at camp at Oak Mountain

Cornhole tournament. His team didn't make it out of the first round :(
 Camp friends and neighborhood friends!

Jake was picked as a camp of the week

I've been seeing slime recipes all over the internet, and decided to try one out with the kids




Excuse Hollon's hair-do... I was trying to keep it out of the slime


Hollon used hers to cook with


I bought Hollon a tacky gouty Elsa nightgown to try to bribe her into going to sleep & staying in her big girl bed. (Spoiler alert... it kind of worked) Saturday morning, she got into my old makeup I gave her to play with. Lipstick is on point. (If you are the Joker)



Saturday night, we hung out at our neighbors house. Hollon loves going to their house, because they have Barbies and a Barbie swimming pool.




 I've given up on Sunday morning pictures. They are always a failure. Evidence below...


No comments: