Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Week in Review - Out of Town

Two weeks ago, I had to go out of town for work. I cannot thank my precious in-laws enough for helping us out so much. We could not have done it without them and we are forever grateful!

On Monday, Hollon spent the day at their house. They sent me this picture of her. She was just relaxing in their bed, eating raisins. (Which probably means when they went to get into bed later that night, they were surrounded by smushed fallen raisins.)

That afternoon they headed over to our house to wait for Jake to get off the bus. Then they watched the kids until Rob got home from work. 

Ready for school on Tuesday!

Enjoying breakfast at Mimi & Granddad's 

Hollon's teacher sent me this picture one day. If I'm gone during the week, I just buy the kids lunchables to pack in their lunchboxes. That way, Rob or his parents don't have to fiddle with making sandwiches and sides. It is a treat for the kids and makes the mornings a little easier for them. Hollon especially loved the lunchable oreo dessert.

Her teacher sent me this sweet picture

View from my hotel in downtown Chattanooga

I got home Thursday night. On Friday was Hollon's first round of Valentine's parties. 


Being silly in the garage. And making us late.



That afternoon we played outside once brother got home


This was so sweet, when Rob was putting her to bed, she popped back up and hugged him one more time

Ready for Saturday




We stopped by a friend's baby shower on our way out of town and then headed BACK up to Chattanooga for the evening (we had bought tickets before we knew I was going to be working in Chattanooga that week). We came back home Sunday and are now just getting ready for baseball season to start!


No comments: