Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Week in Review - Meltdowns, Coloring & Tent

Two weeks ago, Robbie was out of town, so it was just the kids & me most of the week. The week started off fine.

Taking care of her babies

Ready for school on Tuesday




Sweet girl sleeping


We took brother to school on Wednesday and everything was okay

Then the meltdowns started. First she got upset because I wouldn't let her have mac and cheese for breakfast. Then she got upset each time she couldn't open some makeup.


Then I dressed her in this outfit and she completely melted down. I mean, screaming, trying to rip the buttons off the shirt, throwing off the shoes meltdown. I have no idea why. 


Everything I pulled out for her to wear, she said no. We finally agreed on this dress (I assume only because it was pink). But then she insisted on wearing her heels. 


She started melting down when I tried making her take them off to go to school.
We compromised and I let her wear them in the car, but she had to take them off to walk into school. She was still mad, but agreed.

Meltdown #245,864 for that day. She woke up from her nap and couldn't find the snack she wanted.

I was finally fed up and just gave into the iPad

The only cuteness on this one this day

While Jake worked on homework, Hollon colored



Later that evening, I was folding laundry and she kept trying to wear my sports bras as necklaces and headwraps. 


This pretty much summed up our day

But then she flashes that sweet little smile, and I kind of forgive her toddler ways

Hoping for a better day Thursday


Hollon loves when we make a tent with her blanket



Outside playing with bubbles


Doc McStuffins is in






We made it to Friday!!



She insisted on carrying the entire basket of play food into the car



Saturday morning, we had to waste time while my car got new tires. Which continued on to lunch. 


Checking in at church on Sunday



Back home after church and lunch
Jake showing off one of his Titanic books he checked out from the library
He is OBSESSED with the Titanic



And..... Hollon found her heels in the garage

So of course she had to put them on


No comments: