Thursday, April 30, 2015

Week in Review

I caught her pulling on her crib bumper.

We tried teething cookies

Yummmmmmmmmm
We've outgrown our overpriced underwhelmed baby swing. I keep putting her in it, just trying to get our money's worth. But it is a hazard now unless you are sitting right there with her or unless she is so tired she is about to fall asleep. Otherwise she is trying to climb out of it.  



Playing with brother





The next day, someone got a hold of a Transformer instruction book. She found it hiding under the bench upstairs. I was typing an email and next time I turn around, I notice she was chomping on something. She ate through 5 pages before I could stop her. So far, I've hidden it from Jake. He will freak out if he finds out she did this. He is crazy protective over all of his books or instruction guides. I also had to Google "what happens if your child eats paper?". 

"Maybe if I smile big, he won't notice" -Hollon

For one of Hollon's naps, she fell asleep sitting up

One day, I got out of the shower to find this....

Just standing around

Hollon does love paper, I just have to make sure she has a pacifier in her mouth so she doesn't eat it. I give her old catalogs and she'll play with the pages for a good 30 minutes.


We had no plans on Friday, so we enjoyed happy hour on our back patio.



Saturday, we were all ready for our baseball game, just for it to be cancelled. So we met up with some friends for lunch instead.



She is so sweet when napping
(We'd taken off her bloomers for her nap)
On Sunday we had church. Hollon moved up to the crawlers class. We forgot her pacifier in the car and it was her normal nap time. I was worried we were going to get buzzed. (They give you a buzzer that goes off if you need to come get your child from the nursery.) It never went off. When we picked her up, we asked how she did. They said that there was another little boy in the class that would just look at Hollon. She ate up the attention and would just smile at him. They said it was the funniest thing, and she was occupied with that the entire time.




I was trying to get a picture of that crazy hair




We call this her 'scrunchy nose' face


No comments: