Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Woody's 2nd Birthday Party

On Saturday was our nephew Woody's 2nd birthday party. Jake was riding over to Atlanta with my parents, so just Robbie & I came from Birmingham. Woody was born on Bastille Day (I had no idea what that was, so I had to Google it. I still am not sure exactly what it means, but it is a French holiday) so Lindsey had a French themed birthday party. Even though I have no idea what Bastille Day means, everything was so cute. I had texted Lindsey a while back & asked her if she needed any help with the party. She said that she thought she had everything handled. And boy did she ever! I was blown away by how awesome everything looked. It looked like something out of a magazine, she did a great job. I'm going to have her do my kids parties from here on out!

















Woody's handwritten note on the chalkboard door



The birthday boy!

The smiling cousins!

The little brother thinking "what in the world is going on??"

Everyone singing Happy Birthday
(Cousin grinning oddly in the background)

Not really loving the hat


But very much so loving the cupcake


The cousins playing with bubble guns



3 Amigos


The 5 cousins
Jake, Maddox, Gaines, Woody & Marrell
There were other kids there besides our family! I just didn't know the parents well enough to feel comfortable going around taking pictures of their kids. Didn't want to be the creepy aunt/sister!

Family photo
My sister & her sweet little family


No comments: