Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Summer: Week 9

This was our typical summer week. On Monday, we had a baseball game. I had my doctor's appointment Tuesday morning (34 weeks). The first half of the NST, the baby hardly moved, so they were a little concerned and had me lie on my side and ran the test a little longer. Finally she woke up and started moving. I guess she is just a heavy sleeper like her parents & brother! (I hope!!) Everything looks good. She seems comfortable & content in my belly, so hopefully she stays there just a few more weeks. Tuesday night, we had dinner at a friend's house and Jake came along. They gave a gift to baby sister and had a big brother gift for Jake. Jake was beyond excited that there was a possibility that he could get gifts out of this baby sister thing. On Wednesday, he had his weekly camp field trip. That week they went to the movies to see Despicable Me 2. Again, the highlight for Jake was riding the big yellow school bus. On Thursday they had Super Soaker Day at camp. They got bring their swimsuits, play in the sprinklers and bring their water soakers. That night, Jake had his last baseball practice.
I have been a total slacker taking pictures with this YMCA summer baseball
 One more project in the nursery complete. The crib skirt is finished. I had it specially made, hand stitched and made from the finest silk fabric. Just kidding. I made it with no-sew tape out of a $5 flat bed sheet. I knew with the way our crib was made, you don't ever see much of the crib skirt. So why go spend a bunch of money on one?


No comments: