Monday, December 2, 2013

Christmas Photo Outtakes

Thursday (Thanksgiving), we headed down to my parent's house. We were having a Thanksgiving dinner, so my mom asked for the grandkids to get there early so she could try to get her Christmas card photo. My sister got the actual pictures she will use on her camera, so here are some outtakes from mine.
These 3 little goofballs


Lighting was much better outside




Of course they had to take turns holding Woody.
Woody was not impressed.

But they still tried
Once we declared the winning photo, the kids played a little while longer outside.
Jake & of course his skateboard
 

Of course there was fighting

And lots of cuteness

And some tree climbing

3 little monkeys climbing in a tree

Cousins playing


Uncle Brooks showing the kids how skateboarding is done
All of his limbs are still in tack


I love their faces in this picture!
We then headed inside, changed the kids into their Thanksgiving clothes, and enjoyed a wonderful evening with family. I took a ton of pictures.
 
Unfortunately, they were with someone else's camera.
 
I completely used my sister's camera for the rest of the day. So my only pictures of the day were while the kids were outside taking Christmas photos. Typical!  

No comments: