Tuesday, October 8, 2013

2013 Football Season - Week 6

What a fun weekend in Auburn! Robbie's best friend from high school, Robbie Page came down from Delaware to spend the weekend in Auburn. Robbie P. comes down for at least 1 Auburn game a year. In fact, the first time I ever met Robbie P. was when he came down to visit Robbie the weekend of the Georgia/Auburn game in 2006. It was when Robbie & I were just dating. That was 7 years ago, but seems like yesterday! We dropped Jake off at my parent's Friday morning. (Thank you so much Nana & Gran!! I don't know who was more appreciative, us or Jake!) And then we headed to Auburn.
Played a little golf

Well, the boys played golf. I drove the golf cart.
We hung out & had a great dinner out that night. Saturday was the Ole Miss/Auburn game. We had some special visitors - Ashley, Jeremy & Morgan! Ashley went to Auburn the with tailgating group. She & her husband Jeremy now live in Wisconsin, so it's always exciting when they came down for a game. And this visit, they were plus 1! Welcome to the tailgate Morgan!
Morgan's grandmother (KK) (who also happens to be in our tailgate group),
Morgan & Henry playing football

Sweet John Gregory spent the afternoon transporting ice &
 items from one cooler to the bucket

Look at those sweet curls!!!

Henry - the ultimate baby-sitter
He was so awesome with Morgan
This was him watching over her while she slept
He had to keep his brother Owen from waking her up

Great spread of food by the hosts that weekend -
The Hill's & The Bentley's

 
Chad, Robbie Bush & Robbie Page
 We walked to a friend's tailgate before the game. It's a tent setup, so you loose some of the RV conveniences, but it was so nice being so close to the stadium! And the former Miss America Mallory Hagan was a guest at the tailgate. I watch the Miss America pageant, so I knew who she was (Robbie had no clue). Of course I just stared awkwardly the whole time and took pictures with my phone from afar. I can't believe she was Miss America & she couldn't even keep her eyes open for my photo. (I thought she was a professional:)

At the game!
Chuck, Judy, Robbie B. & Robbie P.
 
After the game
All 4 of them were at Auburn at the same time
Ashley, Chad, Brian & Robbie

No comments: