Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm still here!

Long time, no post! We spent 8 days at the beach. I remembered why I haven't taken a week off of work since our honeymoon. Even working some from the beach, I am STILL going through emails. I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel getting caught up. I've been working trying to get things ready for a shower I'm helping host on Saturday, plus knocking out baby gifts for all of our friends having these precious little babies while my mother-in-law's monogramming machine is still at our house! We had a doctor's appointment in Nashville and then I finally sat down to update the blog. I go to upload our pictures & our computer states that there is not enough memory. WHAT?!?!?! So annoying. Lots of pictures coming though!! (Once Robbie does his magic & clears off space on the computer!)

No comments: