Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Miscellaneous

Jake moments from the last 3 weeks...


One morning I couldn't find Jake. I finally found him on Mimi & Granddad's bed. They had left the paper on it.

He loves to "read" the paper. (Which really means he loves to destroy it making it impossible for anyone else to read.)



Jake's cousin Jackson came to visit for a week. The Bush's bought them a slip-n-slide. There is a reason the box said for 5 & up. This 2-year-old completely did not get it. (These are completely posed shots!)

He would run, stop & then fall down & lay there. He did like the sprinkler at the end though


I found him one day like this with his feet propped up

My office space is in the bonus room right behind this sofa. But the desk faces the wall, so if Jake is playing, my back is usually to him. I was working one day & heard Jake "fake snoring". I tried around & found this...


It's his new place to watch movies

Bed before (we have the mattress on the ground & he was still able to climb out)

Bed after (we are all much happier!)

I thought this was sweet. I went up to check on him one night, & he was using Llama as a pillow.

Jake loves for you to sing to him, but he hardly ever sings. I just barely caught him singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.


No comments: