Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Projects

I've started this post about a million times, but keep thinking of more projects that we need to finish before I post. I am the worst about starting something, getting 75% done, and then never finishing. A few projects I went ahead & took pictures of & then downloaded to the computer. Our little angel somehow deleted or hid or removed or did something to my blog picture folder that was on the desktop. We cannot find the file anywhere on the computer. So since I lost some of the pictures, I figured that I might as well go ahead & post.

Along with not finishing projects, I'm also bad about not printing out pictures. We only have 1 frame up of pictures from our wedding. And few pictures up of Jake. So I dedicated our empty hall wall to my favorite pictures of Jake.

Jake's Artwork

Robbie made the frame and I distressed it
Copied out of Restoration Hardware Kids (I still haven't put his 2-year-old picture in & I haven't written any of his measurements in. But at least I finally hung it!)
My Christmas present to my grandmother (don't worry, I put an actual picture of our entire family in the frame. Not the creepy babies!)Wayyyyyyy back from summer. I made some decorations for a bridal shower that a friend was hosting. Unfortunately, our printer messed up & I had to print the door signs later. Of course I forgot to retake the picture.

Since I don't know how to do an applique, I used felt & yarn to make Jake a shirt. Um, next time, I'll just take the time to learn how to applique.

No comments: