Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Happy New Year!

Last year, Robbie's best friend from high school, Robbie Page & his wife Denise came down from Delaware & spend New Year's with us in Chattanooga. So this year, Robbie & I went up North to spend New Year's with them. We had such a great time! We spent a day & a half in NYC. We shopped, walked around, saw the Statue of Liberty (from afar), Ground Zero, the financial district & so much more! We really packed in a lot for only a day & a half! On New Year's Eve, we went out to Long Island where Robbie Page's family hosts a HUGE New Year's celebration. It was such a blast! I've had the pleasure of getting to know Robbie Page's family since Robbie B. & I met, and they are so much fun! I feel like they are a family right out of the movies. We had such a great time & I have never laughed so hard. We recovered on New Year's day at the Page House in Delaware and then on Sunday we spent the day in Philadelphia. The Page's are such great hosts and friends. We had an amazing time and just can't wait for us to all get together again soon. We do have pictures from the weekend, but they are all on Robbie P.'s camera. I can't figure out how to download from Kodak, so as soon as I get the photos, I'll post them to the blog. Thank you Robbie & Denise for your amazing hospitality!!

No comments: