Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Part III

On Saturday, we headed down to Prattville to see my family. Again, more cousins that Jake LOVES! (Even though him & Marrell are close enough in age that they tend to have a few toddler disagreements. But they sure do love each other:)
Happy Turkey Day again!
Maddox (my niece) helping her mom Leigh Ann (my sister-in-law) prepare the food
Sweet cousins! Maddox takes such good care of the babies
Sweet Marrell
Nana (my mom) & Jake
Entertaining the crowd with a little Mozart

Maddox & her dad Billy (my brother)
How many times do you think we heard "choo-choo" that day?
Jake trying to pull Marrell in a little display wagon
It certainly wasn't made to carry 38 pounds
Waiting until the end of the night to try to take pictures was a great idea. Aren't these pictures great?

Nana & Gran with their babies
It was cute when Marrell wanted to get on Gran's shoulders
I don't know how cute Gran thought is was when Jake wanted up.

No comments: