Tuesday, May 4, 2010

HELP!

I can't believe it, I actually didn't take any pictures this weekend. It was a mommy & Jake weekend though & we had so much fun! (Rob & a bunch of guys were having a "boys" weekend in town.) We had some fun play dates, went shopping & played outside (thank you rain for staying away!).


I do need some help though. Does anyone know a place that sells wide sandals for boys? (Other than Stride Rite.) I know that I'm crazy, but I am very anal & picky about Jake's shoes. A while back, I decided I wanted him to have a pair of Saltwater Surfer sandals. We went downtown on Saturday to a shop that sells them. My poor baby's fat little chubby feet. The strap wouldn't even fit around his ankle. I figured the store wouldn't have it in a wide, but I thought maybe I could find it online. Nope. It was not just them that don't make sandals in a wide. NO ONE hardly makes any shoe in a wide. I've looked all over online & can basically only find 4 toddler boy sandals that they make in a wide. Unfortunately, I hate all 4. It's very heartbreaking. So, if you know ANYONE who makes a shoe like the one below, in a wide, PLEASE let me know. I do not care what the cost is! (Even though I'm sure Robbie would disagree!) Please help! If not, a little boy is going to have to wear tennis shoes & socks all summer!

2 comments:

Suzanne and Kevin said...

Emma,
We went to Stride Rite and found out that Adam is a 5 Extra Wide, if that makes you feel any better. We get his shoes at Stride Rite, sorry.

mjs said...

Hey Emma: 2 things. Rowen sports crocs (I know, controversial!) almost every day. The other times, he wears brown leather flip flops from the Gap. Have you tried crocs? Or, like other normal people, are you averse to them? ;)