Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy!

Short blog entry (for me!), things have just been crazy! We were actually in Chattanooga this past weekend. Yahoo! (Besides the weekend Jake had chicken pox, this is the first weekend we've been in Chattanooga since August.) We had planned to go to Troy's Homecoming, but we were not able to get a parking pass for the RV. At the last minute it looked like we might get one, but by that point, we knew that it would be best not to go. We knew that Jake needed a weekend off the road. He is a little road warrior, but I have to remember, he is only 10 months old! So even though I really wanted to go, we made the adult decision & stayed home. Hate I had to miss it, but it was nice to not be in the car for more than 10 minutes all weekend! We went over to Andy & Margaret's house to watch the AL / TN game on Saturday. Which meant I watched the game with 10 TN fans & 1 Auburn fan. We won, but it is not like it was an enjoyable game to watch. (Really Bama!?!?!?!) All well, at least we got to hang out with some wonderful friends!


We were the only red in a sea of orange

Connor (Andy & Margaret's son) & Jake playing on the stairs. (Actually, Connor climbed the stairs and Jake just watch & laugh. He shows no interest in climbing!)

The boys playing outside
Jake in his new pajamas. 2-piece pj's! So cute, but wish I had gotten the 18 months instead of the 12 months!

Coming up, we'll be in Auburn & Prattville this weekend. We'll get back to Chattanooga Sunday afternoon, and on Monday I leave for Dallas for work. I get back late Wednesday night, and then Friday my Christmas comes. Mine & Jake's best friends are coming!!! SUPER YAHOO! Jonathan, Stephanie & Grant are coming to Chattanooga to see us for the weekend! I'm so excited! We just can't wait!!

No comments: