Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Visit from the Vaughan's

Our good friends from Auburn, Gary & Summer and their 18-month old son, Henry came up to visit us. We had such a great time!! They were our first out-of-town visitors with a child, since we had Jake. Planning around feed time, nap times & bed times certainly makes it more interesting. The best time though was just hanging out on the patio with great friends having fun with 2 little precious boys! Of course I wish that I had taken more pictures. The one picture I have of Jake & Henry, my camera lens was foggy. I also never got a group picture of us. Either Jake was sleeping or it was pouring down rain, each time we had the opportunity. At least we have the great memories! Thanks so much guys for coming up! Also below are some random pictures of Jake.

Henry by the water (Jake was asleep)
Jake & Henry

At the choo-choo downtown


He finally lost enough tummy for his foot to reach his mouth!

No comments: