Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Princesses!

We spent the weekend in Birmingham. On Saturday afternoon we went to Madeline's 2nd Birthday Party and on Sunday afternoon we went to Anna James' 1st Birthday Party. Both girls were so precious!! They looked so cute, I just hate that I didn't get pictures of them in their birthday tutus. I forgot how annoying traffic is in Birmingham, so unfortunately we were 30 minutes late to both parties. I do not miss Birmingham traffic!! Therefore I missed the good shots of the girls. We had so much fun though at both parties and loved catching up with our friends. On Saturday evening we went to a surprise birthday party for my friend Brooke's husband. Throw in some shopping (the girls) & golf (the guys) and it was a busy, but fun weekend!

Jake riding on Granddad's shoulders

Robbie took this picture in the Auburn store, not me. Jake did think that the tiger was funny though.

At Matt's surprise party. Miranda, Brooke, Allison & Hayley are all friends from college.
Jake enjoying a bath in Mimi & Granddad's big bath tub
Getting swept away by the jets
I tried to get a good picture of Anna James & Jake. Neither would look at the camera & Jake kept taking Anna James' paci.

No comments: