Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Labor Day Weekend!

We hope that everyone had a great Labor Day Weekend. We were in Auburn over the weekend for the game. I have put this disclaimer out before, but I know that my family worries. I have not & will never become an Auburn fan! I must admit, I have grown fond of the town & community, our friends and the people from Auburn are great and I will even admit that they have a beautiful campus. But you will never catch me cheering for Auburn!
Jake's first of many college football games (kind of)
By the way - Saturday was our halfway point of the pregnancy. 20 Weeks to go!
Robbie & I with his parents
On Sunday, we went home through Birmingham and stopped by to see Brooke & Matt and their new little girl. Anna James was born on August 12th & is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations Brooke & Matt!
Anna James about to fall asleep
She is so precious
On Monday, our good friends from Chattanooga, Paulette & Travis and Kimberly & Zach hosted everyone over to watch the UT football game and celebrate upcoming babies! We are due in January and Margaret & Andy are due in December. The girls decorated onesies while the boys watched football. We had such a great time!
Emma, Kimberly, Paulette & Margaret

No comments: