Thursday, September 25, 2008

From the Weekend

We had a busy, but great weekend last week. We were in Auburn for the Auburn / LSU game. Even though I wasn't pulling for either team, I love a good SEC football game. The fans from both sides were so excited & energized, just being in the stands was great. We also celebrated Judy's (Robbie's mom) birthday on Saturday (her actual birthday was Monday).

Robbie & I at the tailgate
Move over Chris Todd...

Robbie & I with Summer & Gary
Judy with the birthday cake Summer made

The birthday kids (Judy 9/22 & Rob 9/23)

On Sunday, we stopped in Montgomery so I could attend my sorority sister from college, Jessica's, baby shower. Mary Tyler is due in November & of course Jessica looks great!

Me with Jessica, Stephanie & Hayley

Stephanie & I (both 23 weeks)

Afterwards we stopped in Prattville to meet my new niece. My brother Billy, his wife Leigh Ann & big sister Maddox welcomed Marrell Sidney on September 8. Everyone is doing great & Marrell is absolutely precious!

Pictures from the hospital:

Nana (my mom) with Marrell

Maddox holding Marrell while Billy looks on

Big sister Maddox

Pictures from our visit:

Marrell & I

Marrell, Maddox & me

Robbie & I with Marrell

No comments: