Sunday, August 24, 2008

Updates

For one of the first times all year, we've actually been in Chattanooga for 2 weekends in a row. We love nothing more than traveling & visiting friends & family, but must admit that it is nice to enjoy 2 weekends off the interstate. Last weekend we were able to complete some more projects around the house getting ready for the baby and hosted a cookout at our house where we got to use many of our much appreciated wedding gifts. This past weekend we enjoyed a visit from my parents as they were on their way to a wedding in NC and then we celebrated at Mark & Amanda's wedding Saturday night.

Alli, Kimberly, Lara & I at the wedding

Robbie & I

Amanda with the McCallie guys


Baby Update

Well, we haven't posted a baby update yet, because basically there has been nothing to update. Thankfully, I've haven't been sick any and I pretty much feel & look the same as when I wasn't pregnant. We are 1 week away from the halfway point in our pregnancy, and I have a feeling we are about to really start seeing changes (and I will actually feel pregnant). I've started gaining baby weight (unfortunately it's everywhere but my belly). I'm not sure if I've felt the baby move or not, but my doctor said any day now I should be able to tell movement for sure. We are most excited about finding out the sex of the baby. We find out Wednesday, August 27th! We are so excited to finally know how to decorate the nursery, decide on a name and know if our house will be filled with pink or blue. We will be sure to update the blog Wednesday!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You'll know when you finally feel the baby...the 1st time you'll wonder if that was it and after it happens a couple of times you'll have no doubt what it is. I can't wait to read the blog tomorrow. Have fun at the ultrasound. It is so wonderful seeing your little one for the 1st time!