Sunday, August 10, 2008

Great Weekend

Such a perfect weekend! We were in Orange Beach & Fairhope visiting my 2 best friends, Amanda & Stephanie. Amanda, Stephanie & I all met our freshman year (Fall 1997) as we were all in the same sorority pledge class. Over the last 11 years, our friendship has only gotten stronger. We have celebrated the good times together and held each others hands through the hard times. No matter what, these 2 girls have always stood beside me and I am so blessed to have them in my life. I was honored to have them both standing beside me at my wedding as my matrons of honor. Over the weekend was wonderful to reminisce and celebrate how far we have all come! We are all married to great guys. Amanda just had Gabe in March and Steph & I are both expecting our first children in January. And we were down to celebrate Amanda's oldest son, Sellers, 3rd birthday. It was a great weekend and a great reminder that no matter how many miles separate us, our friendship will always be strong and we will always be as closer than words could ever describe.



Amanda, Stephanie & I on the boat

Our skillful driver making sure we got close to the dolphins

So many dolphins in the water!

Stop for lunch

Amanda with Sellers at his birthday party

Amanda & Mike with the birthday boy

Stephanie, Amanda & I (Stephanie & I are both 17 weeks now)

No comments: