Friday, November 10, 2017

What we've been up to the last month.....

Random pictures, excluding a few events (like Halloween, pumpkin patch, field trip, etc...) that I'll do separate posts on. (You know, keeping my 5 readers on the edge of their seat, waiting to see if I go another 3 weeks before updating.😏)

Hollon brought this little Paw Patrol masher dog home from my parents. She was obsessed with it.
It had to be in her morning picture





We have since lost it, and she has been most heartbroken 



This morning, she insisted her morning scooter ride include Peppa Pig and friends


Telling me she couldn't take pictures because her ears were cold

Jake got some slime in a goody bag, and Hollon has played with it more than him. She was burying her princess in it and then "finding" it. She kept wanting me to record it, like a youtube video.




And then brother interrupted. And questioned what she was doing.....







Hollon's sweet little gymnastics class (The teachers and one of the girls were dressed up for Halloween, since they were not have class actual Halloween night. I didn't dress Hollon up in costume for gymnastics, but did put her in her bunny costume from last year for ballet. She looked so cute, but in the rush of class ending and running to baseball practice, I completely forgot to take a picture!)

They can fight like cats and dogs sometimes, and then other times, they are so sweet

I cringe every morning that I hear "Mommy, I help put on makeup" (which means, she wants to put makeup on herself). She no longer is satisfied with my old stuff. She wants the good new stuff. Especially anything dark. Then I have to spend 30 minutes trying to scrub 14 layers of smoke eye shadow and dark red lipstick off before school.  

Ready for church



Getting ready for Halloween!





We carved our pumpkins from the pumpkin patch


Happy Halloween!


The iPad was the chosen prop for the next few mornings


Part of her dramatic monologue was removing her sweater 

Day 2 for this prop


Prop this morning was 5 of her miniature princesses





Before we left this morning, she told me she needed her glasses and phone

One day when we were running errands, I kept catching her dancing in front of mirrors





I think she likes mirrors....





She was so good while we were shopping, so I took her for her first trip to Claire's. I went in to buy her 2 things. But they had a deal buy 3 things, get 3 things free. So $30 dollars later, we had about $5 worth of junk that she has already lost.
She picked some new shopkins

And all the jewelry

One of them is excited for church. The other is not.


This was the response I got when I asked her if I could take her picture


But she perked up to hide in the foyer closet

Our friends left some of their toys on our back patio over the weekend and Hollon happily claimed them as her own




Brother got a basketball goal and sister is so frustrated she can't reach it


Jake started basketball this week



And that's a wrap!

No comments: