Friday, October 7, 2016

Week in Review - First Baseball Game & Auburn v/s LSU

Jake had his first fall baseball game of the year. They won!

Little sister running around like she owns the place.




Ready for school



I had left my camera in Prattville, so the only pictures are from my iPhone (which I hate taking pictures with). So not a ton of pictures, but I did get some good video of Hollon talking (I had better ones, but they were too long for blogger to post) & her first bubble bath...







The kids were spending the weekend with my parents, so that I could attend the Auburn/LSU game. We were also hosting this tailgate, so that made it much easier! We did a low country boil. This was the only picture I took all weekend!

While Rob & I were in Auburn, the kids were with my parents having an awesome time...

...swimming...




...and going for walks while lightsaber fighting.


No comments: