Thursday, July 23, 2015

What we've been up to...

I promise Jake still lives with us. It just doesn't look like it in the pictures below. He has been in full day camps or with the grandparents most of summer. Hollon has gotten in a lot of time as the only child. Jake is at camp Nana & Gran this week and he has one last YMCA camp next week. Then he'll be home with me until school starts. So I've got a lot of fun things planned for us that week! 

A month ago, Hollon turned 10 months old. Getting pictures of her with the sign is getting harder & harder. She is always on the move.





She loves to stick her tongue out

"Stop taking pictures of me & get me out of this crib!"


She is pulling up on EVERYTHING

I love those chunky little feet & toes








That hair. This is the most it will sit down.

Hollon thinks putting something behind her head is playing peek-a-boo

I have so many pictures of Jake sleeping in his crib. I love them. He was a heavy sleeper and it never woke him up. As evidence below, it does wake Hollon up.

The lights are off, I just sneak very quietly in,
As soon as she hears the click, she is up immediately. And mad.
So I just have to take pictures of her sleeping on the monitor

Getting in lots of time just she & I. She starts Mother's Day Out in September.


We've hung out a lot outside in the evenings

When we were going to Chattanooga for the fourth, Hollon started crying just as we hit town. She was hungry and ill and wanted to be picked up. We were only about 30 minutes away, so we hated to stop. So we just kept going. And she just kept getting madder. She was screaming so loud. And Jake slept right beside her through it all. Didn't even stir.

We've had lots of dinners outside



Hollon sometimes falls asleep sitting up. It drives me crazy. It cannot be comfortable, but as soon as I walk in to lay her down, it wakes her up. She'll sit up, cry and then fall asleep again sitting up.

She loves the little food squeeze packets



She was soooooooo tired this night. I finally got some photos of her actually sleeping.


I had my girls weekend with my 2 best friends from college. Our friend Amanda bought a vacation house on the bay near 30A and they have been remodeling it for the last year & a half. The house is amazing and they have done a fantastic job. This was our view every morning & evening.


On Saturday, we heading back to Amanda's after getting massages and suddenly Amanda stops and yells "What in the world?!?!?" At first it looks like a huge dog running down the road. Then we realize it is a miniature pony with this long crazy mane. And 2 adults are running around after it. We didn't know if we should keep going or stop & help. We ended up just sitting there taking pictures.

My two very best friends

Back home to my little peanuts

Playing peek-a-boo


I usually have 500 pictures like this on my phone taken by Hollon




Hollon has slowly warmed up to the walking toy





She will use anything as a drum

She also loves brother's rescue bots


That's all folks!

No comments: