Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Beach Trip with Cousins

A few weeks ago, Jake was supposed to spend the week with my parents and attend their Vacation Bible School. On Monday, a very dear friend of theirs passed away unexpectedly. My parents knew they would be busy that week with the funeral, visitation and just being there for the family. I was going to just go get Jake and bring him back to Birmingham, but I knew he would be so upset. He had been looking so forward to this week. My brother & his family were leaving Monday afternoon to spend a few days at the beach. They very sweetly offered to take Jake along. So I sent him to the beach with my brother's family with only 1 swimsuit, no towel, no sunscreen and no money for food. I appreciate so much Billy & Leigh Ann letting Jake tag along & taking such good care of him. He had swimmer's ear that week (we thought we had gotten rid of it the week prior), So he required some extra TLC. Billy also got to see what it was like to feed a boy. Jake eats enough snacks for a family of 10. I cannot thank Billy, Leigh Ann & the girls enough for letting Jake tag along on your family vacation. 
Jake with cousins Maddox & Marrell & Aunt Leigh Ann



With Uncle Billy

Are those not natural, unforced smiles or what?




No comments: