Monday, April 7, 2014

Visit with Sister, K Registration & 1st Baseball Game

My sister is on her maternity leave & her husband was out of town for a few days, so she decided to head over to my parents for a few days. Jake had not yet had a chance to meet baby Gaines (or "Games" as Jake calls him), so we drove down Monday to spend the day with them. My youngest niece was also staying with my parents while her parents & sister were in Ohio at a doctor's appointment. So it was a fun, full house!
How precious is he?
Gaines - 3 weeks old

My poor sister had an audience for each diaper change

Nana's little helpers


And we also got to play with this little munchkin!
Woody - 20 months
On Wednesday, I registered Jake for Kindergarten. He is very excited for "big boy" school. He doesn't realize that he'll have to get up 2 hours earlier, will be have to go to school all 5 days and it lasts for 7 hours each day. But he is excited and I'm excited for him. 

On Thursday, Jake had his first baseball game! I'll do a separate post on that. He looked so cute in his little uniform! He is on the Pelham Pirates & is #34.    

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The kids were definitely having a great time with Baby Gaines. Also, it’s good to know that Jake was excited to play baseball! I'm sure the excitement grew even more when he finally got to wear his uniform. Feel the spirit of a true baseball player! Cheers!

Linnie Dimmitt @ Uniforms Express