Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Maw-Maw!

(Pretend this post was written on Saturday, September 17)
We had my grandmother's 80th birthday party on Saturday. It was a wonderful party to celebrate a wonderful woman. My grandmother is something super special. I have such great memories growing up, playing at her house. My cousins & I would play in her jewelry and high heels (yes, my grandmother wore high heels!). My sweet Maw-Maw would never complain even though I'm sure we probably lost over half of her jewelry.  She was at all of my dance & piano recitals, graduations, etc... Always so supportive. But what I love the most is her heart of gold. I love her very much and was very excited to celebrate a very special birthday with her.



Isabella & Maddox. The only ones willing to cooperate with pictures.


Maw-Maw's family... 2 sons, 2 daughter-in-laws (who planned the party), 5 grandchildren (+ spouses) & 5 great-grand children

Trying to get 20 people to all look at the camera is impossible!

Trying to get a picture of the 5 great grand children was even harder

Getting even worse. We gave up.

My sister Lindsey & her husband Brooks

Lindsey & me

My sister-in-law Leigh Ann, Lindsey & me

The birthday girl while we were all singing happy birthday



Wishing Tree


Happy Birthday Maw-Maw!! I love you so very, very much!

No comments: