Sunday, May 15, 2011

Projects

Some different projects I've worked on.....



Some decorations for Addie's 1st birthday last year - Birthday Banner

Highchair BannerWelcome Sign




My first paying job. I did the decorations for my best friend Stephanie's brother's shower and the rehearsal dinner.


For their couples shower - a crawfish broil

Napkin Rings

Welcome Sign

Photo Display (minus the photos)


For the Rehearsal Dinner - The InvitationsWelcome SignMenu CardsPhoto Frames

My cousin Tiffany is getting married in June & my mom was a hostess for one of her showers, which was also hosted in my parent's garden. Growing up, Tiffany was like a little sister to me. And her mom, my Aunt Deborah, was the one who made Jake's bedding. They are a very special family to me & I was so happy to help!






Trying to organize everything the night before. It was an outdoor brunch, so there was very little decorating I could do the night before. And since the shower was starting at 10:00, I knew that there would not be a lot of time before hand.


Welcome sign hanging from the garden's gate entrance

"G" for her future last name


Welcome Table


Food Tent




Photo Banners






Baby Shower Gifts



Baby Floor Mat in Non-Baby Looking Material (I can't take credit for making this, my mother-in-law did. I just copied the idea from a friend!) Trying my hand at sewing by making the bibs & burp cloths (mother-in-law did the monogramming)








1 comment:

mjs said...

emma! everything looks so wonderful! you are so talented! i'm gonna have to steal some of your ideas :)