Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Super busy week, so this post will be short on words, but I did want to post pictures from the last 2 weekends. We hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!



Last weekend we were in Prattville for Easter. My parent's church had their Easter Egg hunt / Egg-citement. Jake was very excited about getting his picture taken (or as my dad said, his outfit).... He loved riding the ponyMy dad (Gran) & Jake














Cousins! Marrell, Maddox & Jake


Riding the train


Decorating cookies (Nana's booth)




Riding the merry-go-round


The bounce room


I didn't get a picture of him on his favorite thing.... a huge inflatable slide. He loved it. Those pictures are all on my parent's camera. I was too busy being terrified to take any pictures.



Later that day at Nana & Gran's. Watering the plants My mom & I found these goofy bunny glasses at Party City, so we bought them for the kids.








Warning: make sure your volume is turned WAY down.





Jake usually hates costumed figures. We figured that this year's Easter bunny would be no different. I guess it is part of the new brave Jake. He was so excited to see the Easter bunny. We had to hold him back. He went & jumped in his lap and smiled away.
This is why I don't like motorized trains






























The Easter bunny came (I promise it was not as dinky as it looks. A lot of it just fit in his basket. Plus I am still loving the fact that I can get away with the Target $1 bin.)Easter morning we were in Birmingham. Mimi made his outfit. She did such an amazing job!! (We also learned that his Easter shoes were too small. So he had to wear his sandals. Therefore we had to hear 100 times "shoes too small" for the rest of the morning.)






He insisted on taking his picture by Mimi sitting down


Stop with the pictures mom!


He refused to smile for the camera


Finally a smile! Jake & Dad (very bad picture of myself, so I politely cropped myself out!)


Jake's new thing is jumping (actual jumping with both feet off the ground)

No comments: