Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving Part III

So after a hard fought game, we end our Thanksgiving celebrations with my family in Prattville over the weekend. It was a wonderful end to such a special holiday. Robbie & I have so much to be thankful for. Especially this year:)

My niece Marrell

My niece Maddox
Jake doing one of his favorite things... pushing kids on a car
Sweet Cousins!

Maddox helping Nana cook. She insisted on wearing an apron so she wouldn't get her dress dirty.
Jake sliding down the slide
Now Marrell's turn
And finally Maddox!
Maddox & Isabella (my cousin's daughter)
Jake enjoying the ride
My Uncle Mike (my mom's twin brother), his wife & 2 daughters stop by from Enterprise. This was their first time to meet Jake.
Jake standing on his own. He does good until....
....he realizes it. Then he wants to fall into your arms.
My brother Billy. He could handle 2 that age!!
The Hollon Family
Left to Right (kind of): My cousin April (sitting), her husband Allen & their 2 children Jackson & Isabella; my sister Lindsey & her husband Brooks; my dad & mom; Robbie, me & Jake; my grandmother (sitting); My Uncle Stan (dad's brother) & Aunt Deborah; cousin Tiffany; my brother Billy, his wife Leigh Ann & their 2 daughters Maddox & Marrell (kneeling)

No comments: